Top Of The Class
Anton Breton bows provide the finest quality and value possible at each price point—from the most affordable student bows to the higher models utilizing the finest materials and workmanship. Each Anton Breton bow includes genuine unbleached horsehair, proper fittings and a quality grip. The playing qualities of every Anton Breton bow are at the top of their class and will make the work of learning easy.
- Round carbon fiber stick is strong, balanced and nearly unbreakable.
- Full-mounted ebony frog with select abalone slide and eye.
- Genuine sheep leather cushion, silver-plated grip.
The AB-120 Violin Bow in Carbon Fiber.
- Size: 4/4
- Stick : Carbon Fiber
- Shape: Round
- Flexibility / Resilience: Hard / Intermediate Student
- Tip (# of Layers): Ivoroid (1)
- Grip: Silver-plated
- Cushion: Genuine Leather
- Frog: Polished Ebony
- Mounting: Full
- Eye: Parisian
- Slide / Eye Material: Abalone
- Hardware: Nickel-plated
- Bow Hair: Genuine Unbleached Horsehair