The Redline series was designed to provide vintage tone in a lightweight, affordable and cool-looking package.
All Redline amps feature a real spring reverb tank for authentic vintage reverb. Tone controls are voiced like a vintage tube amp, for authentic tones that can go from classic to contemporary.
To take the amp’s range of tones to the limit, the Drive channel has four footswitchable modes: Overdrive, Distortion, Metal, and the extremely maxed-out high-gain Redline mode.
All of the Drive modes respond extremely well to volume control changes and pick dynamics.
With 40 watts and a 10" speaker, the Redline 40R combo packs a punch and is suited for low-to-moderate volume gigs. Add an extension cabinet for more volume.
- Model Name: VHT RedLine 40R Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Model Number: AV-RL-40R
- Max Output: 40 watts
- Channels: 2 channels
- Controls: Clean Volume, Low, Mid, High, Gain, Level, Reverb
- Switches: Power, four Drive modes, optional footswitch
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: 10" VHT Special Design, open-back cabinet
- Jacks: Input, Aux in, Footswitch, Headphone, Extension Speaker
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 13.625’’ x 13.75’’ x 8.75” (345mm x 350mm x 225mm)
- Weight: 16.25 pounds (7.5 kg)