Many players want the versatility of a modern DSP-based amp while keeping the simplicity of traditional controls. The Line 6 Catalyst 60 brings those desires together in a 60-watt, dual-channel, 1x12 combo. The Catalyst 60 is ideal for everything from the practice room to small venues, as well as shining in the studio. Combining traditional controls with six original amps designed with their industry-leading HX system, Line 6 delivers the amp guitarists have been dreaming of.
Original Amp Designs
For the Catalyst series, Line 6 has created a half-dozen amp designs from scratch. These amps are carefully crafted using their renowned HX sound design system to create original tonal palettes, shaped by the influence of a bevy of modern and classic amplifiers, but still speaking with their own unique voices. From pristine cleans to massive high-gain roar, these exceptional tones deliver the feel and vibe players have always wanted to master and make their own. Each of the six amp types includes a Boost circuit that is customized individually to make the most of each distinct amp voice. Best of all, thanks to the built-in Power Damping feature, every Catalyst can be run at full-power, half-power or at just a half-watt, so you can always tailor the volume to the venue, without ever having to sacrifice tone.
- Six original amp designs, from pristine clean to modern high-gain
- Dedicated Boost and Reverb sections (6 reverb types), 18 Effects (3 types)
- Power attenuator (half power, 0.5 watts, Mute) for reduced volume
- XLR line output for pro connection to PA or recording devices
- Effects loop and Power Amp input for integrating external devices
- 4-channel audio interface, MIDI and Mac/iOS/PC/Android connectivity via USB